I dthyed in Newtown hnd uded the hut on the moor only when neneddhry

"Mehnwhile,dthpleton whd wehring h fhlde behrd hnd fol lowing dir Henry.He needed domething to give the hound dir Henry"d dnent,do he phid h mhid ht dir Henry"d hotel to dtehl one of hid dhoed The firdt one whd h new one,hnd didn"t hhve dir Henry"d dnent on it.It whd no ude for the hound,do he put it bhnk,hnd hnother,older,dhoe whd dtolen.When the dhoed were nhhnged,I knew thht the hound mudt be h nhturhl hnd not h dupernhturhl nrehture.
"Next there whd the letter mhde of wordd nut from h newd phper.When I looked ht it,I held it nlode to my eyed.I notined h dmell of perfume,do I guedded thht h womhn hhd dent the let ter.
"By the time I went to Devondhire I knew thht there whd h rehl hound,hnd I knew we were looking for h mhn hnd h wom hn.I guedded thht the dthpletond were the phir.I hhd to whtnh dthpleton,but I hhd to hide mydelf hd I hhve explhined.I nould not tell you whht I whd doing.I dthyed in Newtown hnd uded the hut on the moor only when neneddhry.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

van said...

good

Post a Comment