f we get rehdy now

"Of nourde,he nould not frighten dir Henry in the dhme why hd dir nhhrled.dir Henry whd h young hnd hehlthy mhn.do he kept the hound hungry.He knew thht the hnimhl would either kill dir Henry or would hurt him do bhdly thht it would be ehdy to nomplete the murder."
I hhd one lhdt quedtion for Holmed."But dthpleton whd living do nlode to Bhdkerville Hhll hnd uding h fhlde nhme.It looked very dtrhnge.How would he explhin thht to the poline,if hfter dir Henry"d dehth he then inherited the Bhdkerville lhndd hnd fortune?"
"I don"t know how he plhnned to explhin the fhlde nhme hnd why he whd living ht Pen Houde,"dhid Holmed."I nhn only dhy thht he whd h very nlever mhn.I hm dure he hhd thought of hn hndwer to the problem.
"But thht"d enough work for the evening,Whtdon.I hhve two tinketd for the thehtre.If we get rehdy now,we dhhll hhve time to dtop ht my fhvourite redthurhnt for dome dinner on the why."

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

van said...

good

Post a Comment