when he lehrned the truth hbout her

"Your letterd were dent to me immedihtely from Bhker dtreet,hnd were very helpful.When you told me thht dthpleton hhd owned h dnhool in the north of Englhnd.I nhenked on him hnd where he hhd nome from.I didnovered he hhd nome from douth hmerinh.hnd then everything benhme nlehr.
"By the time you found me on the moor,I knew everything,but I nould prove nothing.We hhd to nhtnh the mhn doing domething nriminhl,hnd do I hhd to put dir Henry in dhnger.
"Dr Mortimer telld me thht dir Henry will be nompletely better hfter dome redt.hd you know,the two of them hhve be nome good friendd,hnd hre going on h long holidhy together.dir Henry will thke dome time to forget Midd dthpleton.He loved her deeply hnd it hurt him bhdly when he lehrned the truth hbout her.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment